CTO CHAPTERS AND TRAVEL AGENTS REGISTRATION
CTO Chapters have been established for the sole purpose of assisting with the fulfillment of the objectives of CTO and are governed by By-Laws which outline the conditions under which they operate.
The primary objective of CTO is to provide to and through its members, the services and information necessary for the development of sustainable tourism for the social and economic benefit of the Peoples of the Caribbean.
The objectives of the Chapters are:
- to provide the services and information necessary to help those agents who are already generating Caribbean business, to produce more;
- to enlist agents who are not now producing business to become productive;
- to provide ways of identifying and quantifying productivity so that CTO’s members and the agents themselves can benefit from that information;
- to generate funds that will be used for developing and delivering travel agent educational programs about the Caribbean; and
- to generate funds that will be used for developing and promoting the sale of vacations to the Caribbean. The Chapters’ reporting responsibility is to CTO-USA, Inc. through the Director and the Deputy Director Marketing of CTO-USA, Inc., whose offices are located at 80 Broad Street, Suite 3200, New York, NY 10004. The Deputy Director, Marketing has responsibility for the day to day management of the CTO Chapter system in the Americas.
Benefits of becoming a CTO Chapter Member:
- Get recognized by industry partners as a Cadre of professionals specialized in the Caribbean Tourism Product.
- Chapter Member Membership Kit containing: Membership Card, CTO Pin, Leather Luggage, Tag, Decal, Caribbean Bag, 3 Baggage Tags.
- Scholarship eligibility as well as discounts to attend CTO conferences like Sustainable Tourism Conference & Caribbean Tourism Conference.
- FAM Trips eligibility.
- Be ‘In the Know’ about Caribbean Travel and niche markets with seminars, workshops and Trade shows.
- Be eligible to participate in the incentive program for top producing Chapter Agents and the Chapter Agent of the Year Award.
- Access to the Media Library and resource center form which videos & brochures can be distributed online.
- Social networking among Travel Agents and other Industry Partners.
- Festival & Calendar of events on-line.
To get more information about CTO chapters, please email email@example.com.